Jobs at Voices of Ascension
Manager of Marketing & strategic partnerships
Voices of Ascension is a non-profit organization located in the heart of Greenwich Village. We’re seeking a Manager of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships to work alongside our Executive Director. The Manager of Marketing & Strategic Partnerships will take the lead in developing a strong brand identity for VoA within the cultural community, for current and new audiences, and in support of fundraising initiatives. Our goal is to cultivate a larger dedicated audience as well as attract a diverse group of patrons who can enjoy and share the gift of music.
In this strategic and tactical role, you will work directly with the Executive Director to set seasonal concert marketing goals – and take the lead in the implementation of these marketing initiatives. Institutional marketing will include developing relationships with the press, members of the NYC cultural community, and brainstorming potential artistic / institutional partnerships with staff and board. Other duties include assisting in ticket sales, audience services, website and social media management, and graphic design.
This role will allow you to leverage your creative and technical skills. We’re looking for someone who can work independently and surface new, innovative ideas – while at the same time working very collaboratively with office staff, our board, artists, volunteers, and patrons. Responsibilities include:
- Public relations – liaising with press, patrons, and artists
- Developing VoA brand identity - working with board strategic planning committee
- Database management
- Website development, maintenance and analytics
- Digital and print marketing
- Online box office administration
The successful candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of experience in arts marketing including branding, digital and print marketing
- Proven success in growing a target audience
- Proven success increasing online traffic to a website; Experience in social media marketing
- Experience working with a database management system
- Technical proficiency, including using Adobe Creative Suite (Mac), Squarespace, Google Analytics
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills
- The willingness and ability to work on strategic as well as tactical and administrative work
- Background in classical music preferred
- BA/BS degree
Voices of Ascension Chorus and Orchestra, founded and directed by conductor Dennis Keene, is one of the world's premier professional choral ensembles. The ensemble's annual series of concerts in New York City, now in its 27th season, and Grammy-nominated recordings on Delos and Naxos have received unequivocal critical acclaim.
Please send cover email and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you if your resume is a match with the requirements of the role.