Get Involved with Voices of Ascension.
Thank you for considering supporting our organization. The quality and excellence synonymous with Voices of Ascension is due in part to our loyal patrons, volunteers and subscribers. The community that underpins our annual Choral Concert Series, Organ Recital Series, and all our artistic endeavors has been essential to the flourishing of Voices over the course of our 25-year history. As we plan for our future, we have expanded the scope of our fundraising and support opportunities.
If you are new to our community or are a long time patron, we encourage you to read through our categories of giving. There are opportunities for all, and we hope you will join us as we look forward to 25 more years of astounding choral performance.
Friends of Music: Make an Annual Gift
Voices of Ascension, at its core, is devoted to bringing the highest caliber choral music to you, our audience. Your annual gift manifests itself in Dennis Keene's artistic leadership, our remarkable musicians, and exceptional soloists.
A Friends of Music donation is the backbone of our organizational fundraising. Ticket income covers only a fraction of concert costs -- the rest comes from the support of contributors like you.
Friends of Music Donors $100+ Receive:
- Priority Ticket Access (Beginning for the 2015-2016 Concert Season)
- Invitations to Open Rehearsals
- Name Recognition in Concert Program
- Premier Patron - $ 20,000 +
- Guarantor - $ 10,000 +
- Benefactor - $ 5,000 +
- Sustainer - $ 2,500 +
- Associate – $ 1,000 +
- Donor - $ 500 +
- Contributor $ 250 +
- Supporter $100 +
Stock donations welcome. For transfer instructions, please contact Liz Norman at email@example.com or at 212-358-1469.
Silver Jubilee Society
In conjunction with Voices of Ascension’s twenty-five year anniversary, we have developed The Silver Jubilee Society for higher level donors who, in addition to their annual gift, choose to become producing partners for an upcoming concert; giving levels begin at $2,500 and continue to full concert underwriting.
Becoming a member of the Silver Jubilee Society demonstrates your artistic commitment at the highest level.
Silver Jubilee Society Benefits
In addition to receiving all Friends of Music benefits, Silver Jubilee Society donors receive:
- Your name will be included on the selected concert program title page as a concert producer.
- VIP entrance to performances with coat check, preconcert refreshments, and dedicated usher.
- Invitation to private event on April 16th, featuring a conversation with Dennis Keene and reception.
At higher giving levels, smaller groups of donors will be acknowledged individually or in small ensembles:
- Impresario ($100,000 and above).
- Soloist ($50,000 and above)
- Duet ($35,000 and above)
- Trio ($20,000 and above)
- Quartet ($10,000 and above)
- Silver Jubilee Quintet ($5,000 and above)
Voices Reserve Fund
The Voices Reserve Fund is established as a board-restricted reserve fund with two goals:
- First, to provide a financial cushion to protect Voices of Ascension from economic downturns.
- Second, to provide seed money for special artistic projects. Our goal for Phase One is to reach $25,000.
If you are interested in contributing to the reserve fund, or would like to dedicate funds to a specific project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss opportunities.
Voices of Ascension Musical Legacy Society
Supporting Voices of Ascension through a tax deductible planned gift or bequest helps to secure the future of the organization for generations to come.
All requests for anonymity will be honored and all inquiries are confidential with no obligation.
You may contact Planned Giving Committee members Barbara Chacour, Roberta Huber, John Grimes, or Executive Director Liz Norman at email@example.com or 212-358-1469.